For new music releases!
1. DMAs widely anticipated second album, For Now, has finally come out, and Liam Gallagher couldn’t have used a more accurate word to describe it when he called it ‘biblical’.
2. If you remember my post from last week, you’d know that Oscar Key Sung’s track ‘Simple Luv’ is out now. Hear it here !
3. Another exciting new release from Good Manners is Jordan Dennis’ (frontman of Billy Davis) debut single, Crumbs. If you dig Chance The Rapper’s flow then this one will tickle your fancy.
4. Winston Surfshirt has released a bunch of remixed tracks from their debut album, Spongecake (which happens to be one of my favourite albums). These remixes are just as smooth and toasty as the original tracks on the album. Give them a squiz here.
5. Lastly! One of my fav Melbourne bands, DIET. has released a new track today titled Danny Boy. I just love everything these guys do, and they’ve been playing heaps of free shows around Melbourne recently, so keep your eyes peeled and get on board.